What is foreign trade?14 September, 2021
International Trade during COVID-1914 September, 2021
In a globalized world it is of utmost important to be updated and look for ways to let more people know about your products. Exporting is a tool that can help you to have a greater coverage to your business.
This time we want to share with you some of the advantages you get when you start exporting.
- Access to new markets. It is important because we increase business opportunities; production volumes, quality, as well as new forms and presentations of our products.
- Development and growth of your company by generating new income. The opportunity to obtain profits gives us the possibility to invest in new technologies.
- Leverage installed production capacity. If our installed production capacity is not at 100%, it is time to put it to work for other markets and increase it over time.
- Strengthening product competitiveness in terms of quality and price. Entering other markets that are different from ours makes us be better in the aspects of presentation and sales channel, which makes us look for high competitiveness, quality and better cost.
- Technological updating and improvement of the company’s image. As we mentioned, the Digital Revolution 4.0 will be forcing us to have different platforms and forms of sale (e-commerce).