Meet the sanitary guidelines in the work environment established by the Ministry of health.
On the occasion of the return of activities, the Ministry of Health, in coordination with the Ministry of Economy and the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare, as well as the Mexican Social Security Institute (Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, IMSS), published an agreement detailing the way in which the reopening of social, educational and economic activities will be implemented. This agreement specifies the following topics:
– Strategy for the return of labor activities
– Guidelines for a successful return
– General control strategies
– Plan for return to work before COVID-19
– Protection measures for the vulnerable population in workplaces located in designated high and medium-alert regions
– Risk classification of workers by occupation or vulnerability status
– Self-evaluation of the health safety protocol in the work environment.
In order to keep you informed on this relevant topic, we share with you the complete document for your reference: Technical guidelines for health safety in the work environment.
Contact us for more information and quote with us the transfer of your goods.